Higher Education (HE) Courses
Every year, around 500 adults choose to study at Newcastle-under-Lyme College on both full and part-time university-level courses.
People have different reasons for choosing to stay at home and study Higher Education with us locally. For some it may be due to work or family commitments, for others it may just make great financial sense.
If you’ve never studied with us before, there’s no need to worry. You’ll be coming into a comfortable, supportive environment in a community of all ages with similar goals and aspirations, hobbies and interests.
What’s more, your own background and life experience will make a valuable contribution to college life so you’ll feel a part of things straight away.
We offer a growing range of degree-level courses, many of which are delivered in partnership with Staffordshire University.
Our popular Access to Higher Education course is aimed at those who aspire to degree-level study but lack the confidence and formal qualifications needed.
We also offer a range of other university-level courses including, AAT and ACCA accounting qualifications and the CMI Diploma in Management at Levels 5 and 7.
Why choose NULC?
Studying at NULC gives you many benefits including:
University Centre for adult students
Small, personal class sizes and expert teaching
Supportive and friendly tutors
Outstanding new facilities
Practical courses, relevant to the workplace
- Higher Education Admissions Policy (420.22k)
- Higher Education Enhancement Strategy (511.92k)
- Higher Education Student Charter (396.39k)
- Higher Education Support Document (404.23k)
- QAA Integrated Quality and Enhancement Review (370.85k)
- Assessment, Moderation & Verification Procedure (417.42k)
- Complaints Procedure (80.66k)
- Extenuating Circumstances Policy & Procedure (433.35k)
- Academic Appeals Procedure (384.96k)
- Recognition of Prior Learning Procedure (396.82k)