If you’re achieving great results at school and want to go on to study at a prestigious university, our Honours Programme will help you to realise your ambitions.
NULC’s Honours Programme is an additional pathway for students whose aspirations are to progress onto a top university on a competitive programme of study such as Medicine, Veterinary Science or Law and offers opportunities for visits to top universities including Oxford and Cambridge.
During the two-year Honours Programme, you’ll also get:
- The chance to take an Extended Project Qualification or participate in The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Scheme
- Practical workshops on making a successful UCAS application and converting that application into an offer
- A Personal Tutor Group and specialist tutor to help you aim high and achieve your goals
- Talks from visiting academics and former NULC students who have studied at prestigious universities
- Top tips to develop your social skills, perfect the art of conversation and understand dress codes to improve your confidence when preparing to study at a prestigious university
- Targeted help provided by subject specialists for specific exam success required to study subjects such as Medicine, Veterinary Science or Law (e.g. UKCAT, BMAT, LNAT).
Students who join the Honours Programme typically achieve at least seven A/A* grades in their GCSEs.
Have you got what it takes?
If you want to be a part of this packed programme of lectures, workshops and activities that will help you fast track your future, get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honours Programme Newsletter - January 2017 (8.99M)
- Honours Programme Newsletter - June 2017 (3.11M)